Diabetes mellitus, more generally known as diabetes. It is a metabolic disease that sources high blood sugar levels. The insulin moves sugar from the blood into cells & uses it as energy. With diabetes, your body does not produce enough insulin & cannot use insulin efficiently. If left untreated, blood sugar can damage nerves, eyes, kidneys, and other organs. Nowadays diabetes rate increases in our community and the medicine/drug of diabetes cause harmful impacts on other organs such as the stomach because they are high-dose medicines. That’s why to use herbal medicine that has no adverse effect on health.
Neem is an herb that quickly became popular in diabetes management. According to the study, Neem may be helpful in preventing or delaying the onset of diabetes. Ethno-Medicine Journal of Studies has found that neem leaf powder can also manage diabetes symptoms in non-insulin-dependent male diabetics. Neem is also one such herb that is fast gaining a name for itself in the realm of diabetes management.
Neem leaves are full of:
- Anti-viral compounds and
They help you maintain your blood sugar levels. Therefore, you will be able to control your blood sugar level. Neem or Azadirachta indica helps to reduce blood glucose levels. Neem has hypoglycemic or blood sugar lowering properties and may be ideal for people with diabetes. It can help to prevent the oxidative stress that causes by diabetes. Powerful Neem has anti-diabetic properties and Neem is a blood purifier and also contains essential nutrients such as vitamins A, B, and C, it can help you healthy. Vitamins A and C are influential antioxidants that help to control blood sugar levels & insulin release. Calcium is also essential for diabetics. People with diabetes rapidly drop minerals, which causes muscle & joint pain. Therefore, calcium also can help them to develop strong bones.
Method & Dosage of Neem:
- Wash, dry clean, and wipe out all impurities such as stones, dirt, and dust.
- Moisture-free and clean leaf used.
- Grind it well and convert it into powder form.
- And in last Powder fill in a gelatin capsule.
In a small capsule, 4g of powder-filled. And take it one capsule in the early morning. On the other hand, you can dissolve 4g of neem leaf powder in water and make tea and take it early in the morning.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
The proper dose of neem depends on many factors such as the age of the user, health, and many other conditions.
- Don’t use the above-recommended dose.
- Pregnant should consult with their doctors.
- Store in a moisture-free environment.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep in mind that natural products are not always necessarily safe and dosage can be important. Follow the product instructions before use and consult your pharmacist, physician, or other health care provider.